Mountain Mondays

Mountain Mondays

The air is cooler in the mornings in the mountains, but the sun still warms the afternoons.  The leaves are changing and falling from the trees now as we approach mid-October.  Enjoy your week!

Chattooga Falls at Iron Bridge

19 Responses to “Mountain Mondays”

Chef Dennis — October 11, 2010 @ 8:43 am

What a beautiful place! It looks so peaceful and serene, thank you so much for brightening my day with these beautiful images!

Jane Nellums — October 11, 2010 @ 9:18 am

Lovely. Wow! Thanks for sharing the beauty of the mountains with us.

Tania — October 11, 2010 @ 9:33 am

Very beautiful pictures!

Jennifurla — October 11, 2010 @ 10:12 am

Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing such a drop dead gorgeous spot

Conor @ HoldtheBeef — October 11, 2010 @ 10:28 am

You could market your photos are stress relievers. I swear my breathing rate and blood pressure drops when I look at them.

Sommer @ A Spicy Perspective — October 11, 2010 @ 10:43 am

Gorgeous snaps! We really do live in the BEST place!

SMITH BITES — October 11, 2010 @ 11:30 am

beautiful Gwen! thanks for a great start to the week!

Monet — October 11, 2010 @ 11:58 am

All weeks should begin with beautiful scenery like this. We all need to take the time to step outside and savor the beauty around us. Thank you for sharing!

Becky — October 11, 2010 @ 12:16 pm

What beautiful surroundings you live near. very inspiring. I love Fall.

Barbara | VinoLuciStyle — October 11, 2010 @ 12:21 pm

I’ve always told people in CO that though I love it here, I’ve never been anywhere more beautiful than North Carolina. Your pictures make me homesick for a state where I may not have been born but called home for 10 wonderful years.

Kristina @ spabettie — October 11, 2010 @ 12:36 pm

so beautiful… I may come back later and look again, just for the calming effect :D

sweetlife — October 11, 2010 @ 3:18 pm

beautiful pics, i love the red barn…stunning

sweetlife

Brittany @ Pretty Fit, Pretty Healthy, Pretty Happy — October 11, 2010 @ 4:44 pm

Beautiful photos!

My family has a cabin in Hiawassee, GA in the Blue Ridge Mountains, and I absolutely love the scenery there. Being in L.A. doesn’t give me much of a season change. :(

pegasuslegend — October 11, 2010 @ 7:13 pm

oh just to have some of this peace and quiet of beauty!

Drick — October 11, 2010 @ 8:42 pm

love the serenity of all of the pics, esp the red barn with the fence – reminds me of my earlier life on the farm, with horses inside that riding area……

marla {family fresh cooking} — October 11, 2010 @ 10:18 pm

These photos are gorgeous. Missed you this weekend in SF. Perhaps next year?? Love fall & your pics capture it beautifully. xo

Gera@SweetsFoodsBlog — October 12, 2010 @ 9:26 pm

I enjoy mountains and those photos are beautiful! I can hear from here the noise of the falls! Love to make trekking there :)

Cheers,

Gera

Nancy/SpicieFoodie — October 13, 2010 @ 10:21 am

These are such beautiful photos! You have made me really want to go out for a hike, ah If only the weather was better here right now.

The Mom Chef — October 13, 2010 @ 3:04 pm

We were up on Pilot Mountain this week and the colors are beginning to change up there. No where as incredible to the west where you are, but still gorgeous. Thanks for sharing these.